Sunday, February 10, 2008

Home

I feel more like a stranger each time i come home. My bed is no longer my bed. The room feels empty, depressing, and lacks the memories of past events. I went back today, back to a time of less worries, when things felt hopeful. I'm not saying things are not hopeful now, it's just less evident in day to day activity. As for my travels back through time, they were interesting to say the least. I miss it. I miss it tremendously. I miss old friends and reflect on new ones. I miss a certain house that really did feel like home even though it wasn't my own. I miss dress up dinners and park dates. I miss cramming nine hundred people in my car to go reek havic on the city. I thought about all this. When my mind returned from the past, i thought about people and places i have now. I thought and i smiled. I do have a home, its a part of everything around me. My mentors words of wisdom are home. My friends and their open arms are home. My music is home. Having coffee and dessert is home. All of these things are just pieces of home. Home is a reflection of Christ. The room no longer feels empty.


Love
Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like this.