Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God all the time?


Lately I've made an attempt to find God in all that i do or say. This idea was taken from a daily devotional. 2 Corinthians 10:5 tells us to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. It's not that easy. I catch myself neglecting Gods creation and Gods created. I would encourage anyone who reads this to make an attempt at the same idea. Walk outside and look with great intent at Gods creation. Pray and thank God for your surroundings and the people who surround you. Try to find prayer in every aspect of your day. Continue until prayer consumes your thoughts and actions. It's going to be difficult, but through persistant prayer and worship maybe we can begin to change the lives of others. I think that might be considered the Great Commision.

Love Creation
Bear

No comments: