Saturday, May 1, 2010

We're Back

We're back. Again. And this time for good. It has come to our attention that we really enjoyed doing this thing, and for some reason (life, girlfriends...Cole, not me...and others things) we just got off a rhythm of it. We are hoping that doesn't happen again. There are 2 main reasons we come back. NUMBER 1. Although, not many read it, I feel like there are times it is more for us than it is for anyone else. I hope that many do read it, and continue to help us form our opinions on things. Quite honestly, sometimes it just feels good to know that there are others out there that feel the same way that we do. I said it in the very first post a couple years back. We hope that this is a time where you can come and just be real. Be honest with yourself, because that's what we hope to accomplish through this. It is amazing to me looking back because Cole and I have grown up so much since then, and some of our ideals, thoughts, and opinions might have changed (I still hate Valentine's Day). Even with that said, we hope this this will be a real spot. Life very rarely makes real sense, and one thing is for sure, we are all in this predicament together. So let's have some fun! Blogging is kind of retarded if you don't have anyone to share it with. So I want to plug a couple for you to read. On the side, you can see the ones that we appreciate. Also, because I am too lazy to update it right now, you should look into these.

wilsonwayoflife.wordpress.com - Kyle and Lil Wilson
calebandchristie.wordpress.com - Caleb and Christie Wright
theplumiers.wordpress.com - Jordan and Sammy Plumier
brendonfoulke.com (man he's arrogant, who has a website of their name)

If you want your name on the list, and we don't already follow you...or anything like that. Just Comment it. We'll post it. Cole and I love all you guys very much, and the greatest thing we could ever do is help everyone stay connected with each other.

NUMBER 2. The more and more I grow up, the more and more I am realizing that things will never be the same. I graduate with a lot of good friends in less than a month. We are growing up. That sucks. It means, a lot less seeing each other, getting in the normal life cycle and just becoming busy, and priority changing. As much as I do not want that to happen it is. So in my view, this is the way to keep up with each other. Tonight I got to talk to my friend until about 4 AM on his balcony about how awesome our group of friends were. We got into talking about how we are so close, we do not even have to tell each other how we feel because we all just know. That being said, I understand we do not talk as often as we used to, or even should. Let these little blogs be a help and a reminder of what we all mean to each other. I know the phrase is beaten like a dead horse, but let's do life together. This is our way of edifying, helping, and encouraging one another. And for the love of all that is Holy, let's pray that Serb doesn't start a blog...

I love you guys.

Lama.

Cole Agrees.

I Think.

3 comments:

Brendon Foulke said...

Thanks for this bro! I miss all of you and love you all ver much!

Unknown said...

happy to have you all back. :)
love you too.
and probably you should come visit.

Hannah said...

Hey now, am I really getting the blame for your not blogging? With that said, I'm glad you started again. Miss you lama.

Hannah