Thursday, February 12, 2009

I always believed in futures


I apologize for the vast amount of time that has past since my last interaction with this blog. Activities seem to be increasing while time continues to decrease. Sometimes i wish i were Zack Morris and at certain points in the day i could call a timeout to gather my thoughts and reflect on things throughout the day. Lately i've been concentrating on the future. The Future seems to be looking brighter and brighter as it comes closer and closer. The weeks ensuing include trips to Indiana, Texas, and Massachusetts. These trips will be filled with new relationships as well as rekindled old ones. One trip includes an introduction to unknown parental territory that will certainly be exciting and interesting. In all of these future events i want to continue to strive to achieve my new years goal of good character. New situations offer new challenges and with new challenges comes growth and wisdom. I pray that in these new situations i can become selfless and enjoy fellowship with the people i surround myself with. In all things i hope and pray that Christ will be present and active. Things in life have been getting better and better recently and for that i thank my Creator everyday for allowing me to be where i am now. I think there might be something behind this character idea so I'm going to continue to work my hardest at shaping a character worth replicating. I hope these thoughts are in some way constructive and uplifting. Peace be with whomever reads this.

Love
Bear

No comments: