Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away... Oh yes i believe in yesterday. Today we leave for home. Tomorrow we seek a new beginning. Dallas has left us with a sweet taste in our mouths. It's our last spring break and it ended well. One could ask for no more than good time being spent with friends and family dancing the night away under the lights of a unknown lounge. Today was a good day. Today completed the journey. Tomorrow begins a new journey back to the homeland, but i still believe in yesterday. The last few days will not be forgotten. I will miss the people that have traveled this journey with us. I will miss the homes that resemble the OC. I will miss the kid that talks so much yet says so little. I will miss it. Yes, i will miss yesterday. From Pim and Bear this has been our week. We love you all and hope you all had a good sring break.

Love
Bear

No comments: