Monday, August 17, 2009

Encourage

Sometimes i find myself in places of rest surrounded by people that know how to encourage. This past weekend i stumbled upon one of those places. It is in these places that i begin to notice little things that God has done in my life. I walk away from experiences like this weekend with a greater since of the reality of God. It makes me wonder why Christians are not encouraging each other all of the time. Encouragement leads to courage. It is courage that comes from our hearts that gives us the ability to start taking small steps towards greater things for our creators kingdom. I don't know about you, but i want that kind of courage.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a good reminder Cole. Thanks.

:)

and why don't you and that beautiful girl of yours come to louisville soon.