Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So this is the New Year

It's 2009 and some new canvasses are being created on the Pim and Bear home front. It's a year of new beginnings and interesting journeys. It's a year that will see the end of formal education and the beginning of real life learning. It's a year that has already welcomed new relationships and plans on growing already strong friendships. It's a year that started off with resolutions that if held up will eventually make us stronger. I've made some resolutions and i hope to keep them. I want this year to be a year of openness. I want to strive to be a lover of all people. To assist me with this goal i have decided that i need to be in scripture more often than i am now. Not only do i want to be a lover of all people but i also want to become more loving in the relationships that i currently cherish. I want to be a better brother, son, friend, person, and most of all follower of Christ. I challenge anyone who reads this to reach for the same goal in their walk. As for Bear the next step is just the first of many interesting journeys that will without a doubt take place in 2009. Pim and I are road tripping to see a beloved friend. Let the journey of 2009 begin.

Love
Bear

No comments: